Guidelines for Professional Development Funding
When an application for funds is made by a member of the ACCYPN (Tasmanian Chapter), the following terms of reference are to be used to distribute funds:
- An application form can be obtained from the ACCYPN website or via the ACCYPN Secretariat.
- Applications can be made for professional development activities held locally, interstate or overseas which are directly related to the health and well-being of children and young people.
- Applicants must be a financial member of ACCYPN (or previously ACPCHN TAS) for at least 3 consecutive years and reside / work in Tasmania.
- A maximum of $200 will be granted per successful application and applicants will be notified by the chapter coordinator.
- Successful applicants will be required to submit a written report for incorporation into the ACCYPN newsletter and attend an ACCYPN (Tasmanian Chapter) event to discuss the professional development activity undertaken.
- Successful applicants will not be eligible to reapply for further funding for 3 years.
To apply for support: