The Australian College of Children & Young Peoples’ Nurses will promote excellence in health care for children and young people in the context of their family and the community.
The Australian College of Children & Young Peoples’ Nurses will advocate for and facilitate the continuing development of specialty nursing practices to meet the unique needs of children and young people.
Profile Board Members
- ACCYPN Annual Report 2015 2016
- ACCYPN Annual Report 2014 2015
- ACCYPN Annual Report 2013 2014
- ACCYPN Annual Report 2012 2013
- ACCYPN Annual Report 2011 2012
- ACCYPN Annual Report 2010 2011
- ACCYPN Annual Report 2009 2010
- ACCYPN Annual Report 2008 2009
- Business Rules (available in Members Only section)
- Strategic Plan (available in Members Only section)
Advertising & Sponsorship
Advertising with ACCYPN provides opportunity to advertise to a targeted audience of children and young people’s nurses. ACCYPN has a membership of over 600 nurses who work across acute and community settings with children and young people. All advertising will need to meet the guidelines set down in the ACCYPN Industry Sponsorship and Advertising Statement Opportunities exist for
- Bi Monthly Newsletter (Newsletter)
- Web Page Banner
- On-line Educational Events (Webcasts)
- Chapter Events
Download the Advertising & Sponsorship Rates.